Kathy Stauffer Presents:
CONTEMPORARY WINE COUNTRY MASTERPIECE - $4,250,000
This contemporary, newly built property is an architectural masterpiece created with meticulous attention to detail. Imagine being welcomed by floor-to-ceiling glass interior walls that frame your captivating views to surrounding vineyards, rolling hills and big mountain tops. An entertainer’s dream with expansive floor plan and grand terrace overlooking the valley. By day experience breathtaking vistas and heavenly sunsets, at night the interior illuminates into a magical jewel box.
This magnificent wine country home, is only 3 miles +/- to central Healdsburg’s renown cuisine and shops.
- Three Bedrooms, three and 1/2 Baths
- Square footage 4211 +/-
- Acreage 9.22 +/-
- Floor-to-ceiling Fleetwood Windows and doors Ledge stone designer fireplace
- Clear tempered glass Rixson hinge concealed front door
- Marble floors through out kitchen, family and dining areas
- Radiant heated floors
- Wide plank European oak floors in the sunken living room and bedrooms
- Indirect LED lighting decor in the main living areas
- Carbonized Bamboo cabinets in the bathrooms and Master bedroom walk-in closet
- 1091 +/- view terrace surrounds the living areas
- Custom black railing with stainless steel cable
- White metal roof
- 40 foot dark blue gray bottom swimming pool
- Marvelous open patio entertainment areas surround the pool area
- Contemporary tempered glass window three car garage
- Custom newly planted design landscaping
- Central vacuum system
- Custom oak black finished cabinets
- Angola black granite counters honed in a leathered product
- Center island with 2nd Julian stainless steel sink
- Wolf 6 burner plus griddle dual fuel stainless steel stove top range
- Sub-zero refrigerator
- Wolf 30” warming drawer
- U-line Wine Captain 40 bottle wine chiller
- One bedroom, one bathroom comprising 840 square feet (approx)
- Indirect LED accent lighting in the bedroom
- Private gated entry and parking
- White metal roof
- View patio
- Spacious side yard
- Custom black oak kitchen cabinets
- Built in cabinet in family room area
- Angola black granite counters
- Marble and European hardwood flooring
- Stainless steel Sub-zero and Wolf appliances
- Interior laundry room
- Prewired for controlled security, lighting,climate indoor/outdoor audio, irrigation,pool and spa, and surveillance.
- 6-zone audio system with airplay, streaming services, a media server and controlled security system
- The system is controllable from an installed mounted wireless pad
- Newly planted lush landscaping
- Irrigations systems
- New septic systems
- Outdoor Ledge stone fireplace on view terrace
- Pre-wired for a 500 bottle wine closet
- Automatic swimming pool cover & sweeper
Twenty years ago, the town of Healdsburg was a dusty agricultural burg devoted to grape growing and winemaking. But as they say about houses, "Healdsburg had good bones" and today Healdsburg homes are highly sought after. An hour and 15 minutes north of San Francisco, the town square serves as the epicenter of Healdsburg, a block of green space featuring a central gazebo that hosts summertime concerts that seem straight out of Mayberry.
Today, that town square is ringed by blocks of upscale hotels, boutiques, and eateries that draw foodies from around the world. They come for the farm-sourced food, the wine, the shopping, and the out-of-this world sticky buns baked early every morning at the Healdsburg Bakery Cafe.
So Healdsburg has been discovered. But it's not overrun. Besides the laid back atmosphere of the central shopping district, world class wineries abound up and down Dry Creek Road.
Living the good life is within reach in Healdsburg. Restaurants include Cyrus, which boasts two Michelin stars, the adventurous Barndiva, and the intimate Charcuterie. Nightlife is centered on the Healdsburg Performing Arts Center, also known as the Raven Theater, which hosts jazz, rock, and Broadway musicals.
Homes in Healdsburg range from Victorians in the central district to one of a kind architectural masterpieces set into the rolling hills surrounding the town. Healdsburg public schools score in the high 700s, and the scores are rising every year. To prepare students to thrive in the new green economy Healdsburg High School has instituted an innovative program called CASA that unites sustainability, architecture and green construction practices.
Showings by Appointment Only:
I know how precious time is, call me and I will make it a priority to show you this new and equisite property.
Kathy Stauffer - 707.280.6257